SAMS - Bee product labels - World

From SAMSwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Europe



Name of the Label Programme Region Description Requirments to obtain the label How to apply to receive the license
EU Eco Label EU EU The EU Ecolabel:
◾demonstrates to your customers and consumers that your product meets strict ecological criteria, making their choice in favour of your product easy.
◾is third-party verified and it is recognised in all EU countries;
◾ enhances your reput
EU Ecolabel criteria are defined for a wide range of product groups. Check whether they exist for your product: https://ec.europa.eu/environment/ecolabel/products-groups-and-criteria.html There is a 7-step application process. The label is awarded by the relevant national organisation (Competent Body) that checks your application. Further information: https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/product-requirements/labels-markings/ecolabel/index
EU organic logo EU EU The EU organic logo gives a coherent visual identity to European Union produced organic products. This makes it easier for the consumers to identify organic products and helps farmers to market them across the entirety of the EU. The logo can only be used on products when they contain at least 95% of organic ingredients and additionally respect further strict conditions for the remaining 5%. Further information: https://ec.europa.eu/info/food-farming-fisheries/farming/organic-farming/organic-logo_en