SAMS - Bee product labels - Indonesia
Labels - Indonesia
|Name of the Label||Programme||Region||Description||Requirments to obtain the label||How to apply to receive the license|
|Madu, SNI 3545:2013||BSN||Indonesia||SNI 3545: 2013 is the standardization of honey determined by the National Standardization Agency to determine the quality requirements for honey, sampling, test method, hygiene, labeling, and packaging for honey.||Contact the Laboratory of Testing, Calibration and Certification Services, Institut Pertanian Bogor (LJPKS IPB or Laboratorium Jasa Pengujian, Kalibrasi, dan Sertifikasi Institut Pertanian Bogor) (email@example.com or (0251) 8385165)||Contact the Laboratory of Testing, Calibration and Certification Services, Institut Pertanian Bogor (LJPKS IPB or Laboratorium Jasa Pengujian, Kalibrasi, dan Sertifikasi Institut Pertanian Bogor) (firstname.lastname@example.org or (0251) 8385165)|
|Organik Indonesia, SNI 6729:2016||BSN||Indonesia||This standard is an Indonesian organic agriculture standard that specifies the requirements for an organic agricultural production system in agricultural land, processing, storage, transportation, labeling, marketing, production facilities, additives, and permitted processing auxiliary materials. For labeling purposes, the use of terms indicating that the organic agricultural production method has been used is limited to products produced by operators who have received certification from an accredited certification body.||Contact your nearest or suitable organic certification body for more information.
Several organic food certification bodies in Indonesia which cover honey:
1. SUCOFINDO Organic Certification Institute
Grafa Sucofindo, 6th Floor, Jalan Raya Pasar Minggu Kavling 34 Jakarta, 12780
Branch: Surabaya, Gresik
2. MUTUAGUNG LESTARI (MAL) Organic Certification Institute
Jalan Raya Bogor No 19 Km 33.5, Cimangis, Depok
3. BIOCert Indonesia Organic Certification Institute
Budi Agung Complex Jalan Kamper Blok M. No 1, Sukadamai, Bogor
+ 62-251-7551811 (call only),
+ 62-888-0900-1187 (Whatsapp),
4. PERSADA Organic Certification Institute
Jalan Nogorojo No 20 Komplek Polri, Gowok, Depok, Sleman, Yogyakarta
|Please contact the nearest organic certification body to find out the flow. As an example below is the flow required if applying for certification through the BIOCert Indonesia agency.
1. Producers or processors contact BIOCert to get an application for organic certification for the Indonesian market.
2. Producers or processors submit the certification application and Organic System Plan [OSP] to BIOCert.
3. Producers or processors get a quotation and agreement of service. Once the quotation and agreement are approved and signed, then they pay the service fee.
4. The BIOCert does desk audits to check the completeness of application documents and compliances of OSP against the organic standards and regulations.
5. BIOCert inspectors do onsite inspections by visiting farms or facilities or manufacturers to check compliance of onsite practices against the OSP and organic standards and regulations.
6. Once the farm production or handling / processing done by producers / processors are complying, then BIOCert grants organic certificate and permission to use the ORGANIK Indonesia logo to the producer / processor.